MY GALANT VR4 (E39A) DIARY
- New RECARO SR-III bucket seats.
adjustable rear tower bar from MOFUGAS MOTORSPORTS.
- Rebuild front A-arm / control arms bushing MOFUGAS
MOTORSPORTS. (2 Nov 2001)
- New EXEDY Clutch model "MC03T" (made for Lancer EVO I, II, &
III) was installed together with new Mitsubishi master cylinder.
(15 Oct 2001)
- Installed new ARC Blow Off Valve.
- Installed a set of balanced 510c.c. (yellow coated) injectors.
(Late Oct 2001) - Thanks to KEN INN for
- Rebuild rear suspension / control arms bushings MOFUGAS
MOTORSPORTS. (5 Nov 2001 - 12 Nov
- A set of 4-Pot Nissan made (for GTR-33) front brake caliper is
being modified and will be installed onto the car.
(commenced in mid-Sept 2001).
Prepared By : ERIC SO (3 Sept 2001)
Updated on :
06 March, 2002
This page has been viewed